Monday, January 30, 2012

new: soothing bath salts !!


we are very excited about this new product
from a favourite local company. along with
the soy candles that smell good enough to
eat they now make some amazing bath salts
naturally scented with the soothing scent of
vanilla, bergamot and japanese peppermint.
custom blended and handmade in micro-
batches, each 10oz jar of milk and honey
bath is made of pure essential oils and all
natural ingredients including milk, honey,
epsom salts and cocoa butter. packaged
in a reusable german weck canning jar.
coordinated soy candles also available.
a lovely gift for that special someone...

1 comment:

  1. The information you shared is very interesting.This site is excellent,I am impress with your ideas. Thank you for sharing the happiness formula. To be happier, I need to boost my good feelings, put a stop to my bad feelings, and pursue my right feelings. | Herbal Highs

    ReplyDelete